There are many ways to get involved with the Savory Institute and help in our mission regenerating the world's grasslands. Check out the options below:
Engage with Savory:
- Help your local Hub: There are Savory Hubs all over the world. Some are non-profits, some are businesses, others are academic institutions... but they could all use your support. Find your local Savory Hub and reach out to them to see if they have local opportunities.
- Get Holistic Management training: Savory Hubs offer hands-on and in-person workshops in grazing, land, and financial planning that are open to the public. Check the events calendar to find an upcoming event near you, or take the Foundations of Holistic Management online course.
- Become an educator: Interested in a career in Holistic Management? Savory Accredited Professionals (AP's) are the official educators of our global network, equipped with the latest and greatest to offer training, consulting, and ongoing support to producers around the world. Learn more about what it takes to become an AP, or begin your AP accreditation today.
- Become a Hub: As the central players in our impact strategy, Savory Hubs build capacity in their region to connect producers with AP's, brands to supply, businesses to impact, and hope to their community. Think you have what it takes? Apply to become a Savory Hub today.
- Get your landbase verified: Think you're regenerating your land and want the data to prove it? Savory's Ecological Outcome Verification (EOV) measures land health through both short-term and long-term indicators. Learn more about EOV, or contact us to have a Savory Hub come out to begin the verification process.
- Join the Land to Market program: Are you a brand looking to source regenerative products? Our Land to Market program is designed to connect philosophically-aligned brands with verified regenerative supply. Learn more about Land to Market or contact us to explore engagement opportunities.
- Become a member: Regenerating Members are monthly donors (of any amount!) that provide critical philanthropic support that supports Savory Institute's efforts. Members earn great perks as a thank you for their support. Learn more about the Regenerating Member program, or join today.
- Make a one-time gift: As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, any and all donations are appreciated and tax-deductible in the United States. Give today.
- Become a 1% For The Planet brand: Savory Institute is an official non-profit of the 1% For The Planet program. If you'd like to contribute 1% of your brand's net proceeds towards regenerating the world's grasslands, contact us.
- Get our monthly newsletter to keep up-to-date on the latest news from Savory, the Global Network, interesting articles we're reading, and upcoming events.
- Follow us on social media: We're on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Have a great (and actionable) idea that would benefit our mission? Or do you have a service that you would like to offer pro bono? Please let us know!