Is there a list of all Accredited Professionals?

To engage with a Savory Accredited Professional (AP) for training, consultation, implementation support, and/or land verification services, please contact your local Savory Hub. They are the regional coordinators of all Network activity, so they will find someone who meets your specific needs. You can find a list of all Savory Hubs here.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful